Interface Europe is a Brussels based company providing all European organisations with all the necessary services required to successfully develop and manage European projects and strategies throughout all policies and European funding programmes dedicated to research, innovation and training for European competitiveness, such as:
- SEVENTH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMME (Research and Innovation)
- Structural funds (EFDR, ESF, Cohesion fund),
- Competitiveness and Innovation Programme (CIP) and other initiatives related to SME & Innovation Policies,
- LIFE+ (Environment),
- European Investment bank
- Integrated programme for education and life-long learning (LEONARDO, SOCRATES, ERASMUS, GRUNDTVIG),
- IPEV (European Assistance Programme for the Neighbourhood Policy),
- IPA (Assistance programme for accession to the EU),
- TACIS (Assistance programme for Russia & New Independent States),
- ALFA (Latin America - Academic training),
- MEDA (Assistance programme for Mediterranean countries).
Interface Europe is working with all European organisations concerned by the Lisbon strategy: regional and local authorities, large companies, SMEs, universities, public and private labs, associations, professional federations, chambers of commerce and other intermediaries promoting innovation, international organisations, etc.
- To help you valorise your excellence by assisting you in the development of European strategies and projects to participate in EU programmes and access EU funds.
- To assist you whoever you are: intermediaries (such as European department managers and officers from Universities, Chambers of commerce, companies including SMEs, information centers, science and technology parks, etc.) or project managers, through a wide range of tools and services, also accessible on a modular basis;
- Building strong and strategic partnerships in investing in the success of your projects.
Integrate all the necessary skills for the success of your strategies to give a European dimension to your activities and projects, towards:
- the access to skills and key methodologies to develop the excellence of your strategies and projects (techniques for lobbying activities, communication, defining strategies, project development, project management, etc.)
- a network of European organisations to gain access to complementary skills and expertise (Partners all over Europe, access to more than 1000 experts, etc.)
- Interface Europe provides you with a professional assistance. It has a good command of a double expertise:
- a thematic expertise (research, innovation, training, culture, environment, etc.) and
- a functional expertise (European project design and implementation, European Economic intelligence, Lobbying, European training courses, etc.).